True Media's Top 10 Blog Posts of 2012
This week’s post has us looking back on the past year of this blog. It’s been a labor of love for us, and we are proud of how far we’ve come. Our bloggers have come up with some really fun and interesting content. Here’s a list of our top posts. We appreciate you following this blog and for sharing it with others. We’ve enjoyed writing for it and hope you’ve had as much fun reading it.
1. Social Media Monitoring Tools & Tips – This series by our intern @katy_goodman explores the offerings available from many different tools out there for social monitoring Social Media Monitoring Tools and Tips: Part 2
2. Last summer our media planner Allie Buechert examined the social media hijacking of a Wal-Mart/Pitbull Facebook promotion Dear Pitbull, You will visit Kodiak, Alaska. Sincerely, The Internet – A Facebook Promotion Gone Wrong
3. Social Media Monitoring Tools & Tips – The final part of Katy’s social monitoring series. This was actually written in 2011 but is one of our most popular posts in the history of our blog. Social Media Monitoring Tools: Part 3
4. Our digital specialist @Ryan_Green_TM teaches us some efficiencies for being the best worker we can be Time Management Strategies Part 2: Urgent versus Important – Tips for Prioritizing Your Time and Energy at Work
5. Candice Rotter @candicerotter, our associate media director, tells us why she loves the new social net Pinterest, from a user perspective and as a marketer5 Reasons to Love Pinterest for Marketers and Consumers
6. One of our favorite times of the year, I check out the NBC fall lineup during our True TV panel discussions NBC’s Lineup for Fall – Better Than Last Year?
7. Our digital specialist from our St. Louis office, @Lindsey_Sherman explains how to make the most out of a PPC campaign Quality is Key with PPC
8. Ryan jump starts our new “Work Smart” series on the blog with a post on how to find balance between the real world and our digital selves 4 Ways to Find the Right Balance in Your Digital Life
9. Allie scores again with a smart post on how even though cable companies throw tantrums and create blackouts great TV content can still survive Zombies Show Strong Vital Signs as “The Walking Dead” Season 3 Begins
10. Our media planner Emily Ann Brown kicked us off in the new year with a post on a huge social media Twitter #fail from one of the world’s most recognizable brands McDonald’s Sponsored Trend Spirals Out of Control